5.1v Voltage Regulator w/Safe-Switch (RAD5031)
5.6v Voltage Regulator w/Safe-Switch (RAD5041)
6.0v Voltage Regulator w/Safe-Switch (RAD5051)
Radio South Regulator w/Safe Switch
This new safe-switch regulator combines the best of our regulator with a switch harness that is “on” in the “open” position! This means no more open switches causing crashes! By using a regulator, you can ensure that you have enough “head voltage” to keep the receiver from shutting down during high-current drain maneuvers, especially with Digital servos.
- Size: 1.75” x .75” x .50”
- Weight: 27 grams
- Output current: 10 amps
- Benefits include consistent “feel” in the model due to constant voltage
- Increased speed and torque
- Longer servo life
- Switch is “on” in the “open” position, meaning you will never have a defective switch crash your model again!
- Two versions are available, 5.1v and 5.6v output . Both will work on 5-10 cell packs.
*3-year limited warranty covers the unit against failure of the electronics.