Pro-Driver Mark II w/pushbutton start and 5-second delay
Pro Driver MKIII w/Push-Button start (RAD3200)
The Pro-Driver MKIII has been the standard that the pro’s use for starting glow engines. This unit is pocket-sized and comes with its own charger.
- A bright yellow easy-to-see case
- Glow-Clip mount built in
- Glow-Clip cord mount built in
- Push button timed start
- Uses a 4-cell 1600 mah NiMH battery pack
- Top-quality Sonic Tronics glow clip with a 1.5″ replaceable tips
- 2.5″ and 3.5″ extended tips are available
- AC charger included, using 2.1 mm barrel connector
- Can be easily fast-charged using your field fast charger for 4-cell NiMH batteries
- Pocket-sized for easy carrying to the flight line
- Special Delay-Start version available for YS 4-Cycle engines
- Limited 2-year warranty
*Limited 2-year warranty covers the unit against failure of the electronics. Items NOT covered are the case, glow connector, and battery pack.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PRO DRIVER MKIII HERE
Pro Driver replacement Battery pack, fits all Pro Driver models. 1600mah NiMH 4-cell pack (RAD3001A)
1.5 inch McDaniel PlugLock connector w/36 inch Cord (RAD3301)
1.5″ PlugLock replacement tip only (RAD3300)
2.5″ PlugLock replacement tip only (RAD3302)
3.5″ PlugLock replacement tip only (RAD3303)
Pro Driver MKIII Charger, 2-hour
Pro Driver MKIII Charger (RAD3002)
SERVICE INFORMATION ON RADIO SOUTH ELECTRONIC ITEMS
*Limited 2-year warranty covers the unit against failure of the electronics. Items NOT covered are the case, label, battery (if included), or any installed connectors.
Should you ever have to return any of our electronic equipment for service, please follow these instructions:
Write a detailed letter with all important information about the problem.
Pack the equipment well, in a sturdy box.
Ship the package to:
Emerald Coast Circuits
710 Jackson Ave.
Americus, GA 31709
Should you need to check on the repair, please call 1-850-974-4001, and ask for Charles Merriwether.
We try to keep the repair time short, but delays sometime occur. If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Please include a check or money order for $8.00 to cover return shipping. Make the check out to Emerald Coast Circuits.
Include a copy of your sales receipt for warranty service.